Places to Visit Between Hobart and Eaglehawk Neck
Richmond is the home of Australia’s oldest stone bridge (c. 1823).
A great place to stock up on supplies on the way to Port Arthur.
Don’t miss the historic Dunalley Hotel, established in 1866.
Sleepy Murdunna on the shores of King George Sound.
Eaglehawk Neck is the narrow stretch of land – and home of the ‘dog line’.
The capital of Tasmania and founded in 1804.
Visit the Copping Museum.
Tasmanian Convict Trail from Hobart to Eaglehawk Neck
View Hobart to Eaglehawk Neck in a larger map
Historic Convict Sites
Emerald Cottage was a Residence built in 1834.
East Bay Neck Convict Tramway, East Bay & Dunalley Bay was a Railway established in 1836.
House was a Residence built in in the 19th C..
Maise Cottage was a Residence built in in the 19th C..
15 Blackman Bay Road was a Road built in 1836.
Railway Station was a Railway established in in the 19th C..
Former Military Barracks and Eaglehawk Historic Site was a Military Barracks established in in the 19th C..
Forcett House was a Residence built in in the 19th C..
Richmond Bridge was a Bridge built in 1823.
Cash’s Lookout was a in 1842.
Blink Bonnie was a Residence built in 1836.