Queens Arms Hotel was a in 1830s.
Brickendon is one of Tasmania’s oldest farming properties. Since being settled in 1824 by William Archer, it has been operated and occupied by members of Archer family, now in its seventh generation. Brickendon became a World Heritage site in 2010, listed as part of the UNESCO World Heritage Australian Convict Sites. It was listed along […]
Heritage Corner was a in 1830s.
Commercial Retail Building was a Shop built in in the 19th C..
Woolmers Estate was a Farm in 1817.
Jessen Lodge was a in 1827.
9 Marlborough Street was a in 1830s.
Christ Church and Grounds was a in 1839.
Mount Ireh was a Residence built in in the 19th C..
Brickendon was a Farm in 1824.
Old Mill Complex was a in 1830s.